A New and Better Way to Contact LIFEPlan!
1-855-572-2669 (1-855-LPCCONY) or email@example.com
The LIFEPlan Customer Service Center provides direct, live access via phone and email to LIFEPlan professionals to resolve concerns and questions, provide information, and connect you to the best person for follow up. It is now available to members, families, providers, and anyone who needs to connect with LIFEPlan CCO.
The new LIFEPlan Customer Service Center
- Is staffed with Customer Care specialists who answer and facilitate connection with the appropriate party.
- Is a phone number that operates during regular business hours, Monday through Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.
- Answering service will handle all calls outside of regular business hours and on weekends/holidays.
- Receives and responds to emails at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Accepts calls from general community, individuals and family members who receive services from LIFEPlan CCO, providers and employees.
- Tickets and tracks each call/email to ensure timely follow up.
What happens to existing LIFEPlan phone numbers?
Forward to Customer Service Center
Main Office- 315-565-2612
After hours On Call- 1-800-232-7145
Stay the Same
Compliance Hotline (315) 338-4095
Satisfaction/Grievance Hotline number 855-423-1369
What information should be provided when using the Customer Service Center?
Providers requesting general information involving a member must provide members’ full name and TABS ID or DOB.
Providers requesting documents should email list of members to email@example.com and include members’ full name and TABS ID or DOB. Requesting documents can be done by phone but email is preferred.
Members/advocates who contact the call center must provide members full name and TABS ID or DOB.
For more information about the Customer Service Center, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Download this information here.